Hiroko Sato | ! Model Imago !
Return to homepage

February 6, 2007

Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato is a Japanese gravure idol, actress and singer. She made her acting debut in 2002 with the movie Scare. She began to model in various gravure publications soon after, including Up to Boy and Sabra. As an actress, Hiroko works mainly in horror films.

Her first single was released in 2005, and she participated in a compilation single with Sayaka Isoyama and Aki Hoshino. Hiroko has not released any music since.

Birth name: Sato Hiroko (佐藤寛子)
Date of birth: February 17, 1985
Place of birth: Kanagawa, Japan
Height: 1.6 m
Measurements: 85-55-85 (33-21-33)


Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato

Hiroko Sato


6 comments:

  1. Perfeita.

    Nada mais.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drool..... wow! what a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed.

    I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! She's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She Is Decent and Sexy , How I wish I can be married to such a person as this , well let me call that infatuation, I'm not so obsessed , but I have watched her grow in the modeling industry and i love to have her as my pal and close companion officemail@pop.co.th

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got class, a real absolute feminity model. Quelle belle femme, de classe qui représente l'absolue féminité.

    ReplyDelete